About Me

Cedar Creek, Queensland, Australia
At the age of 40, I thought I was the luckiest man in England. I had been married to my childhood sweetheart for 15 years with 4 wonderful children that I doted on. I was self employed, making good money and living in a beautiful 500 year old farmhouse. We had great friends, great holidays then BOOM. My life imploded. My wife had an affair. A bitter divorce ensued. I was forced out of my home and out of my business. My Ex hired aggressive lawyers who cleaned me out financially. All in the space of a year. I was then offered a job on the other side of the world in Brisbane, Australia. Since then, I have started to rebuild my life and am happier than ever. I have remarried, discovered a wonderful country that I am proud to call home and am continuing to learn and become a better person. My new life has come at a price but I do not regret what I have done. I have always been a caring, loving Dad who is now alienated from my four teenage children because I did not behave as my ex-wife wanted me to behave. This blog describes reflections on life then, now and into the future. My blogs may be random but I hope they are not dull. Life isn't. It is what you make it.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A new low for my Ex

The other Saturday, I was enjoying a quiet cup of tea when a police officer knocked on our door. He wanted to discuss "a delicate matter". It transpired that my Ex wife had made a formal allegation about me to the Wiltshire Police about "harrassment and malicious postings on Facebook and by email". The UK police contacted the Australian Police to follow it up.

She alleged that I had to be forcibly removed from her house last year and had also been harrassing juvenile friends of my children via email and Facebook.

The reason for this post is so that any non believers in Parental Alienation can now see that if my Ex is prepared to stoop this low then what chance do I have of having an open and honest relationship with my children who live with her enmeshed in this web of lies and disregard for my well being.

I am posting this to Facebook. Why? Because my friends on Facebook have unrestricted access to my postings and can confirm that I have never posted anything that could be regarded as malicious or harrassing towards my Ex or my children.

Some of my friends are linked to my Ex on Facebook though. I would never try to persuade them not to be or to take sides. I do ask them to seriously consider my Ex's allegations and to ask yourself what she tried to achieve in causing unnecessary hassle for Tina and I? I wonder whether the kids knew what she did?

It is true that I often write about Parental Alienation. However, I am not linked to my Ex so how can that be harrassment? Besides, it is true. I am alienated. My goal is to educate others about PAS, not to relate my own situation as such.

I am not linked to any of my children on Facebook and have not emailed or posted to them or my Ex in 2010. The only exception is a monthly letter I write to the kids and put in the post telling them of my life, how much I miss them and reiterating that they are loved. Is that what she means by harrassment?

I went back to England in August 2009 to see my kids but on arriving, the door was slammed in my face. I stayed on the doorstep and rang the doorbell but within 2 minutes, a police car arrived- she had called the police. I was advised to "not disturb the peace". There was never a question of being "forcibly removed". The Police could not quite believe that I had travelled half way round the world to have that happen. It never will again.

The policeman suggested that I could make counter allegations but what is the point? I am angry but the greater feeling is of despondency. When will this end? When will my Ex finally see that what she is doing is harming the kids?

She has hit a new low. I am quite sure that if she gets sight of this post, she will scream that I am being malicious and harrassing her. You decide.

I worry about the sanity of my kids living with someone who continually distorts the truth and, in doing so, sets such a poor example to my children. The real reason for all of this? I believe it is driven by jealousy. She envies the life I have created and this is her only way of getting back at me. She uses the children as weapons and the law as a tool to continually remind me that she is in my life.
Another sad reminder that Parental Alienation is a form of Child Abuse and should be a criminal offence.

No comments:

Post a Comment